Welcome Guest Register | Home | My Space | Search | Forums | Chat | YouMeta | Log in
Look4Myfish
User-Powered Online Dating
Announcements: 'More About Me' & 'About My Match' in your profile
Register Now and Find Love Here
Related Topics
Announcements: 'More About Me' & 'About My Match' in your profile
Post new topic Reply to topic  Look4Myfish -> Announcements -> 'More About Me' & 'About My Match' in your profile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poster Message
look4myfish  
Site Admin
no photo

Seeking -
look4myfish's Total Posts: 20
Online Dating in:
 LA California  USA

Member Groups:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: 'More About Me' & 'About My Match' in your profile Reply with quote

"More About Me"
This information is "More detailed information about yourself", which is so important. Our visitors may find you through Find My Match" feature which is based on this information.

If you hope our visitors easily find you, please pay attention to this part of information and fill out carefully.

If you have more to say about yourself, please use "About Me" in your profile and/or "Dating Forum".

"About My Match"
This information is "About whom you are looking for". Ask yourself: What are you looking for? What is your requirements for contacting you?

If you hope to find a great match through this user-powered dating site, please fill out this part of information carefully so that our visitors understand what you are seeking.

If you have more requirements, please use "Interests" in your profile to say something like: "I am interested in a man or woman who should ... ".
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy | Help | VIP Member

©2017 Look4MyFish.com