Welcome Guest Register | Home | My Space | Search | Forums | Chat | YouMeta | Log in
Look4Myfish
User-Powered Online Dating
Announcements: Let's Stop Scammed Dating
Find Love Today! Join Now!
Related Topics
Announcements: Let's Stop Scammed Dating
Post new topic Reply to topic  Look4Myfish -> Announcements -> Let's Stop Scammed Dating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poster Message
look4myfish  
Site Admin
no photo

Seeking -
look4myfish's Total Posts: 20
Online Dating in:
 LA California  USA

Member Groups:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Let's Stop Scammed Dating Reply with quote

Let's Stop Scammed Dating.

If you got new PM notice, but no New PMs found in your mailbox, please don't worry about those mesages.

To protect our users, we delete those users and their scammed messages immediately after we detect them. That is why there is no new message in your mailbox after you got a notice. Sorry for this.

And also, we hide user's email because many scammers try to get emails and then send scammed messages. However, users can exchange email by PMs if they trust each other.

Please report any suspect users and their scammed messages to report@look4myfish.com.

thanks. have a great day!!!

Look4myfish dating
http://www.look4myfish.com

Last edited by look4myfish on Sat May 09, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
stargazer123  32

no photo

Man Seeking Woman - Dating
stargazer123's Total Posts: 1
Online Dating in:
 cebu   Philippines

Member Groups:
Seeking Men - Dating

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Scammer sent me a message. Reply with quote

This is the message:

hello,
Sent: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 am
Email: Exchange Email allowed by PM
Add love2223 to your buddy list Buddy List Add love2223 to your ignore list Ignore Add love2223 to your disallow contact list Disallow

hello,
my name is anita.Iam a female.It is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at (www.look4myfish.com) which really interest me in having communication with you.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (anita_love4u22@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best.
yours new friend.
anita
HumanEnergy  61

Man Seeking Woman - Friends
HumanEnergy's Total Posts: 1
Online Dating in:
 Melbourne Victoria  Australia

Member Groups:
Seeking Women - Friends

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: mylovers44 is doing the old banking scam... Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just letting you know that 'mylover44' is just another banking scam... I can't believe that people are still falling for this one...!!

Wishing you all the best,
Peter...

hello
Sent: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Email: linbechowels001@live.com
I am Linda Becky Howels.The Daughter of late Patrick Howels who was the member of French parliament in Monaco.he was appointed to take control of the French parliament management and resources in Monaco during the time of Charles Jean-Pierre.On 15 of December 2004 my Father fell sicked and he was flown to France for treatment and later died of ulcer and he has been buried.During his time because of his position he made huge sum money from the sale of diamond which is the national resources of democratic republic Congo (world widely known)Belgium Colonized before he demised he deposited the sum of $3.5millions with a security company in overseas.The money was willed in my favour as a next of kin for the deposit. When the situation becomes on controllable because of pressure on me I decided to look for a good and trustworthy person outside Monaco who could assist me release this money from the care of the security company and for onward ship to your country in overseas for a good and lucrative investment that is why i decided to contact you. Kindly reply me Immediately upon receipt of this message to my personal e-mail adress linbechowels001@live.com so that i can feed you with more information and modality of the whole operation.
Sincerely
Linda Becky Howels

Phenbro  

Man Seeking Woman - Dating
Phenbro's Total Posts: 1
Online Dating in:
 ... Alberta  Canada

Member Groups:
Seeking Women - Dating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

another scammer.

Inbox Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
URGENT REPLY
Sent: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 am
Email: Exchange Email allowed by PM
Buddy List Ignore Disallow

Hello My Dear,

I am the wife of Late Mobutu, the Former President of democratic Republic of Congo. My Husband was dethroned by Laurent Kabila, which force him to take refuge in Nigeria with his entire family until his death.

After much deliberation with My First Son( Savidor Mobutu) and our Family Lawyer concerning my Late Husband fund which was deposited in Oceanic Bank International Plc,He further advice us to look for a foreign partner who will be willing to help us claim the fund. We decided to contact you after looking through your profile.

Please for further information do reply me through my Son private email box: savidor4@yahoo.com Since Savidor Mobutu is the first Son of my Late Husband he will be dealing with you in regard to this transaction.The Total amount deposited in Oceanic Bank International Plc is "Fourteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars"($14.2million usd)

(Please do not reply me here in this dating site but Reply through my son email Box) so that he can be able to furnish all the details information in confidential to you.waiting to read from you through my Son private email address.

Stay Blessed.

Mrs Bobi Mobutu.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy | Help | VIP Member

©2017 Look4MyFish.com